Sunday 1 July 2012

Father's Day 17th June 2012



"Papa, thank you  for being there..always ready to listen, Happy Father's Day!"
"Dear Daddy,
thank you for being someone I can trust and wanting the best for me"


"Daddy, I Love You, Happy Father's Day!!!"




"Papa, Thank you for being willing to guide, not push..Happy Father's Day, I Love You!!"

"Daddy, I love you so much ..thanks for taking care of me,I am here to wish you "Happy Father's Day"!"
"I Love You Dad, Happy Father's Day!!!"
Love is patient, Love is kind
It is not jealous or conceited or proud
Love is not ill mannered or selfish or irritable,
Love does not keep a record of wrongs
Love is not happy with evil but is happy with the truth,
Love never gives up and its faith, hope and patience never fail.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OF GOSPEL ASSEMBLY!
Dear Lord, please take good care of our daddies...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment